Coffee enemas are a very effective cleanse, but what type of coffee do you use?
One of the most rewarding techniques to remove toxins and assist with feeling better from detox symptoms is coffee enema. In the process of doing enema greater results are achieved when using Coffee compared to enema done only with purified water. Now that comes down to which coffee you use. Best coffee to use is S.A Wilsons Coffee, the one which is only meant for enemas and has higher concentration of caffeine and palmitic acid. Caffeine and palmitic acid are the ingredients that make coffee such an effective colon cleanser. These types of coffees are specifically manufactured by S.A Wilsons for enemas only and are not for consumption. The only coffees that will give you greater results. All the coffee used for S.A. Wilsons coffee blend is 100% Certified Organic. It is also bird friendly and shade grown.
S.A Wilsons Coffee is the first and only coffee that has been specifically blended and processed with higher levels of Caffeine and Palmitic acid. It is also the only coffee that has been lab tested to be sure it has these higher levels. A blend of 100% Certified Organic coffee beans have been selected for higher levels of Caffeine and Palmitic Acid. Independent lab tests show that S.A Wilsons brand Coffee is up to 48% higher in Caffeine and up to 87% higher in the more important Palmitic Acid. That’s higher than any commercially available coffee. These higher levels make S.A Wilson's coffee the most unique coffee available, without exception.
This is also the reason S.A. Wilsons Blend Coffee is recommended by more professionals than any other single brand of coffee. It is the coffee of choice for the Gerson Research Organization, The Hospital Oasis, The Issels Program, Dr. William Donald Kelley, CHIPSA Hospital, Hildenbrand Alternatives.
Why perform a coffee enema instead of a standard enema? Practitioners of coffee enemas believe that coffee stimulates the liver and helps remove toxins from the body. Other health professionals claim that coffee enemas help soothe muscle aches and pains.
The coffee is supplied ready to go, no grinding necessary. The coffee is premium grind. There are no additives and no fillers used in this coffee.
S.A Wilsons coffee is lighter in colour than normal coffee and has a high palmitic acid caffeine content. The production process is designed for best results for a coffee enema. Used by more professionals than any other brand.
Gerson Therapy (Coffee Enema) Used To Treat Cancer
Why You Must Do Coffee Enemas in Gerson Therapy
Gerson therapy is always done with coffee enemas. The reason is that the liver – which detoxifies the body – is put under heavy stress due to the other components of Gerson therapy. When toxins are suddenly released into the blood, the liver cannot deal with them on its own – especially among cancer patients. When you receive coffee enemas, the livers ability to detoxify the body increases, and as a result it can cope with the elevated levels of toxins in the bloodstream.
In addition coffee enemas help the clean the bowel by increasing peristalsis.
The Benefits of Gerson Therapy Coffee Enemas
Coffee used in Gerson therapy enemas goes directly to the liver and removes toxins from it. In addition it cleanses the blood of free radicals. Bile flow is increased by coffee enemas. The liver enzyme glutathione S transferase is produced up to seven times above the normal amount due to coffee enema. This enzyme neutralizes free radicals. The neutralized substances are then excreted via the anus. Doing this enema is like doing a dialysis across the walls of the intestine. Peristalsis is also stimulated by this process.
Practically, the various processes that happen internally due to Gerson therapy coffee enemas can result in the following benefits:
- Relief from depression
- Relief from nervous tension
- Lessening of nausea
- Regeneration of cells
- Enhanced immunity
- Repair of tissues and healthier tissues
- Enhanced blood circulation
- More cell energy
- Increase Glutathione Levels
- Natural Detoxification
- Gerson Therapy
- Liver and Gall Bladder Detoxification
Gerson Therapy Coffee Enema Frequency
Gerson therapy is very exact. How often you do the coffee enema depends on reason of use. If you’re taking a coffee enema as part of a cancer treatment then Gerson therapy recommends doing it between three and four hours each day. If taken as a detox or weight loss treatment, either one or two enemas per week should suffice.
Some recommend to make sure that you do at least two enemas on the same scheduled day for best results. The first enema only removes toxins from the colon and it takes time for the toxins accumulated in the liver and the gallbladder to reach the colon. A succeeding enema between four and six hours after the initial treatment allows for a more thorough evacuation of toxins in the body.
Gerson Therapy Coffee Enema Dangers
A coffee enema is a superb way to stay healthy. It is great for treating a number of ailments; yet, there are some dangers inherent in this process that you should be aware of.
Thus anyone new to the process is strongly advised to consult with a doctor before hand to ensure safe and effective results. Notable risks of getting a coffee enema include:
- Anal tearing and perforation: If the enema is not administered in the correct manner, it can result in the serious issue of anal tearing and perforation.
- Infection: If single use enema kits are reused they may carry bacteria which can result in an infection. Reusable kits must be properly disinfected.
- Dehydration: Overuse of enemas can result in dehydration.
- Decreased function of the bowels: This can be an effect of overuse.
- Internal burns: Using hot liquid for enema can result in internal burns.
- Electrolyte imbalances: This can be the aftereffect of overuse.
- Pregnant women: Expectant mothers should avoid coffee enemas.
- Caffeine addiction: This can be a side effect of coffee enemas.
The above dangers seem forbidding, but they can be avoided using a few simple precautions. Using non-petroleum based lubricant or 100% certified organic castor oil can prevent anal injuries. Drinking plenty of water before starting the procedure is very helpful. In addition, cool down the coffee enema to a safe temperature before use. The benefits of coffee enemas seem far greater than the drawbacks. This is the reason more people use it to feel healthier and live healthier every day.
Gerson Therapy Coffee Enema Recipe
Gerson therapy coffee enemas are easy to prepare. If you are eager to start, you should know how to make the coffee enema solution which lies at the heart of the holistic treatment. It is not difficult; in fact you can do it from the comfort of your home.
You can start by gathering a few things that you’ll need for your coffee enema recipe:
- Coffee Enema Kit – rubber, silicone, or disposable as per your requirement
- Organic Ground Coffee – which is used with the enema kit
- Cooking pot
- Purified water
Got everything you need? If you are using ground coffee, proceed to fill your cooking pot with purified water (about 2 to 3 cups) and bring it to a boil. Add 2 to 3 flat tablespoons of organic coffee grounds and continue boiling it for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally. Let it cool to a tolerable safe temperature and strain it for any remaining coffee grounds. If you are using our coffee solution, simply dilute by adding 750ml purified water.
P.S. Please avoid using a paper or cloth filter to strain your coffee as it removes much more than the grounds, much of the prime elements such as Cafestol will be lost by using cloth or paper.
Precautions and Storage:
Store your coffee in an air tight container like a jar or zip lock bag in a cool, dry and dark place. It is not necessary to put your coffee in a refrigerator or freezer but it will not harm it to do so.
Taking Gerson Therapy Coffee Enemas Further
Gerson therapy coffee enemas are a rediscovering of age old principles of medicine. Whether you want to treat cancer, remove body toxins or derive a host of other benefits coffee enemas can help you achieve your health goals, naturally, in a way that has been carried out since the dawn of civilization.
Dr Mercola suggests ways to take Gerson therapy further:
- Stay away from sugar and fructose. These are both related to cancer and it is healthy to keep away from them.
- Get sunlight. Sunlight increases vitamin d in the body which keeps cancer away. However be sure to stay away from excessive exposure, since this causes skin cancer.
- Get enough exercise. There is compelling evidence to prove that exercise is inversely related to cancer risk.
- Omega-3 fats that are animal based and of high quality are also very useful for this purpose
- Eat based on your nutritional type.
- Take control of stress and emotions. The emotional freedom technique is one such technique.
- Eat plenty of vegetables.
- Keep your body weight optimal.
- Get enough sleep.
- Reduce the use of modern technologies associated with cancer, like cell phones, pesticides, etc.
- Cook in a manner that the natural food is preserved – by boiling, steaming, or poaching.
Gerson therapy can benefit your health in a number of ways.