What is Livatrex?
Livatrex is an energetically enhanced, 100% all natural blend of powerful organic and wildcrafted herbs. It's specially formulated to support normal function and detoxification of the liver and gallbladder!
Supporting your liver is a natural process designed to detoxify, flush and purge the liver of fatty deposits, built up toxins, and accumulated stones. Liver stones are formed when excess lipids crystallize into small pebble size stones.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Liver Support
- A healthy liver helps digestion and supports proper body weight.
- Promotes the elimination of liver stones.
- Supporting your liver helps overall body detoxification.
- Rejuvenates energy levels.
- Look and feel younger!
Health Benefits of Liver Support with Livatrex
- Supports digestion and elimination of toxins.
- Helps the liver efficiently break down fats.
- Promotes healthy lipid profiles.
- Revitalizes energy and vitality.
- Revitalizes memory and clarity.
- Helps control cravings for sugar and fatty foods.
- Purges the liver and gallbladder of stones.
- Detoxifies fatty deposits and buildup.
Why is Livatrex the Best Liver and Gallbladder Support Product?
Livatrex is the only liver support product on the market which uses a Spagyrex processed blend of powerful herbs that support detoxification and normal function of the liver and gallbladder. These herbs work synergistically to soften and break down stones.
- 100% true alcohol free.
- Vegan Safe and GMO Free.
- Kosher, Halal and Vegan Safe.
- Helps eliminate toxins from the liver.
- Made with organic and wild cultivated herbs.
- Made in the USA using Eco-friendly sustainable manufacturing.
- NEVER Tested on animals.
What are the Top 3 Questions People ask about Livatrex?
1. What can I expect? Everyone's experience is unique but many people report that they feel better, reenergized, and detoxified. Some people have reported passing stones from their liver and gallbladder. Found in fecal matter, stones can be tiny, sand-like granules or up to the size of a quarter. Other toxic material trapped in the liver, gallbladder, and intestines may also exit the body.
2. How long will it take to cleanse my liver and gallbladder? The full liver cleanse takes 5 days to complete. Because the first will barely scratch the surface, it's recommended that you repeat the Liver Cleanse three times with a break of 5 to 10 days between each. If you do not want to perform the five day liver cleanse, using the support instructions, Livatrex can be used by itself to support the liver and gallbladder. In order for you to achieve the same results of one 5-day liver cleanse, you will have to follow the support protocol for 3 months.
3. How will I know when my liver is clean? Results vary depending on diet, exercise patterns, age, and, physical and emotional stress levels. The liver and gallbladder are never 100% clean since their intended function is to metabolize toxic material. Most people require a minimum of three initial cleansing sessions followed by one or two maintenance cleanses per year.
Additional Tips for Liver Support
- Diet: Practice a whole food diet. The majority of your diet should consist of fresh, organic fruits and vegetables and raw nuts and seeds. These types of food contains a greater amount of oxygen, enzymes, and other nutrients without toxic pesticide residue. Purchase organic and free-range meat and poultry whenever possible to reduce pesticide, synthetic hormone, and antibiotic contamination.
- Water: Drink half your bodyweight in ounces per day (bodyweight in pounds divided by two). Drink distilled or purified water. Avoid tap water! Evaluate the purity of the water you consume and use. Most public water contains chlorine, fluoride, and other pollutants. Distilled water is good but over time can leach nutrients. Adding raw organic apple cider vinegar to distilled water rectifies this. Purified water can also be used.
- Enzymes: Age, illness, poor diet, disease, heredity, and other factors can affect the production of digestive enzymes in the pancreas. It has been estimated humans have enough enzymes to break down 1 cooked meal daily for 120 years. If you have digestive disorders or want to supply your body with enzymes, VeganZyme™ is a potent plant-based digestive and systemic enzyme formula.
- Exercise: Exercise regularly -- nearly every day. Include both aerobic exercise and strength training in your routine. Stretching exercises such as yoga or Pilates are beneficial. Water aerobics are excellent for people that suffer from joint problems or other debilitating conditions. Exercise supports elimination of toxins from the body. As always, please consult with your physician prior to starting an exercise routine. Rebounding on a mini trampoline is also a great way to achieve better health by improving aerobic condition, flexibility, and energy levels.
- Air: Consider the purity of the air in your environment. Indoor air pollution is often substantially high because most people use toxic products in cleaning and maintaining their homes.
- Wildcrafted Borotutu (bark)
Borotutu Tree bark has been used by ancient herbal healers as a liver and gallbladder tonic as well as an overall digestive system balancer.
- Organic Yellow Dock (root)
Yellow Dock Root aids in eliminating foreign substances that can overburden the liver and gallbladder.
- Organic Dandelion (root)
Dandelion root has been used for many years to aid the body's natural purification processes, supporting optimal liver function.
- Wildcrafted Chanca Piedra (herb)
Healthcare practitioners have acquired a powerful natural ally in helping to maintain optimal bladder, kidney, gallbladder, and liver health with the recent "discovery" of this Amazon rainforest plant.
- Organic Greater Celandine (herb)
Greater Celandine is often used to assist with liver and gallbladder support.
- Organic Chicory (root)
Organic Chicory Root has a long and well-documented history of assisting people with liver problems. Ancient Romans and Egyptians were known to consume Chicory Root to aid in purifying the liver and the blood.
- Organic Milk Thistle (seed)
Studies suggest Milk Thistle Seed supports optimal liver function. Milk Thistle Seed shows promise in stimulating the liver's ability to produce bile for normal digestive function.
- Organic Turmeric (rhizome)
Organic Turmeric is a strong antioxidant and removes toxins from the body.
- Organic Peppermint (leaf)
Organic Peppermint Leaf helps promote the natural flow of bile from your liver to your gallbladder. The oil found in Peppermint (a hybrid of watermint and spearmint) also aids with the overall digestive process.
- Fulvic Acid
Fulvic acid acts as a nutrient supercharger to boost bioavailability and absorption.
- USP Kosher Certified Vegetable Glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
Pour bottle into 1 gallon distilled water and add 2 ounces of raw organic apple cider vinegar. Drink four 8-oz glasses daily between meals for 4 consecutive days.
Mix 2 full droppers with 4 ounces purified water and drink before breakfast 2 to 3 times weekly.