used as a therapeutic bath, taken orally as a laxative, and to treat heartburn or constipation.
Benefits of adding Epsom salts to your bath tub:
• Boost magnesium and sulfate levels
• Improved circulation and heart health.
• Improved ability for the body to use insulin
• Eliminates harmful toxins
• Relieves body aches
• Improved nerve function
• Natural stress-reliever, binds serotonin which creates a feeling of well-being and relaxation.
• Reduced pain and muscle cramps
• Improved absorption of nutrients
• Reduce swelling of sprains and bruises
• Prevent or ease headaches
• Soften your skin
• Soothe itchy and sunburned skin
• Helps you and your children to sleep better
high quality hydrated magnesium sulfate, MgSO4
mix 4 tbsp. (75gr) in 750ml of water for the liver and gallbladder flush to help relax the bile ducts and as laxative to flush out the stones after the liver and gallbladder flush.
use 150gr per bath.
Precautions and Storage
Store Epsom salts in a cool dark dry place. No need to refrigerate.
No medical claims are being made or implied in conjunction with the use of this product whatsoever.
Please consult your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner prior to use of Epsom Salt.